How to check Social Security System SSS Contributions Online?
I’ve tried and check SSS Contributions online inquiry system to find out how many months my actual premiums SSS Contributions are and it did give me accurate information. It’s very easy to use as long as you have internet connection anywhere and anytime. Only you have to do, register to their SSS website.
It asks some information from you (such as SSS number, Lastname and birth dates) then key in your information to the space provided box and wait for 24 - 48 hours for validation and activation of your SSS online account for successfully registration. After your SSS online account has been activated the user can now log in immediately and will able to access and check the following SSS information:
* SSS Actual Premiums or SSS Contributions
* SSS Benefit Claims
* Employment History
* SSS Flexi-Fund
* SSS Loan Status
* SSS Member Details
* Sickness Claims
* SSS Id Clearance
* SSS ELIGIBILITY
* SSS Loans
* SSS Checklist of Documents
As an OFW working far away from my home country. It is nice to know that we can now have an access to their SSS system. We can now easily, better to find out and monitor if our SSS Contributions monthly payment has been credited or not to their system.
To know more about Social Security System (SSS) online services and how to register your SSS account online. Here's how:
1. Visit SSS website or just type in to your web browser www.sss.gov.ph/sss/Login_Members. See SSS screen shot.
2. If you're not yet registered click the sign up link then fill up your information to the space provided box. Those space with asterisk (*) sign must required to fill up and never leave blank. See SSS screen shot.
3. After you fill up completely those space provided box. Click submit. You will be receive a validation email link to confirm that you have a valid email address. Click the link you receive, you will be directly to another SSS site and then completely fill up your information. See SSS screen shot.
4. Once you've finish to fill up click the submit button and wait for an email from Social Security System (SSS). Mostly it takes 24 - 48 hours (weekdays) for activation of your SSS online account. Next working days if your registration done during weekends. They will tell you from their email if your SSS account registration is successful or not. You will receive also your SSS username and password if your registration is successful. See SSS screen shot.
5. After your SSS account has been activated you can now log in immediately and will able to access your SSS account detail. See SSS screen shot.
SSS Contribution Inquiry
Actual SSS Contributions
6. Once you've already log in to SSS portal. You can now explore the SSS website as shown picture above.
FOR SSS Text Inquiry
SSS text inquiry also known as Text SSS is now available to everyone. Now, we can get updates and information from our SSS contribution records, loan application status and loan balance.
How to inquire your SSS via text?
Follow the simple steps: Here's how:
Step 1. Register. There are 2 options. Just do only one anyway.
Text the following to 2910:
SSS REG (first name) (middle initial with period) (last name) / (birthdate MMDDYY) / (your SSS Number) and send to 2910
Example: SSS REG Melvin A. Enmocino/081678/123456789
Text the following to 2600:
SSS REG (SSS Number) (date of birth mm/dd/yy (first name) (last name) and Send to 2600
Example: SSS REG 123456789 08/16/78 Juan delaCruz
Upon successful registration, you will receive your unique system-generated PIN code which is required to all SMS transactions and services. Keep this PIN it is very important.
Step 2: How to check SSS contribution by texting? And how much will it cost? It only costs Php. 2.50 per text if you’re using Globe and Php. 2.00 for Smart and Sun Cellular subscribers. To check your social security contributions (SSS), SSS loan application status and SSS loan balance, you can do this in 2 options also. See below instructions.
Text to 2910:
Total Contribution: SSS TC (SSNUM) (PIN)
Loan Status: SSS LS (SSNUM) (PIN)
Loan Balance: SSS LB (SSNUM) (PIN)
Text to 2600:
Contribution: Text SSS CONTRIB (SSNUM) (PIN)
Loan Status: Text SSS LOANSTAT (SSNUM) (PIN)
Loan Balance: Text SSS LOANBAL (SSNUM) (PIN)
Disclaimer: Im not connected in SSS. For more detail you can visit directly to their website www.sss.gov.ph or visit office branch near you and contact them for your more question and inquiry.
Next to read...